Top Toys From TVs Tracey Cox
Loving Joy Handbag handies Fresh and funky sex toys for every personality and pocket!

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mr Nice

Whilst working at the hospital, one guy in particular caught my eye, Mr P. He was a trainee manager, so a bit out of my league, tall and strong, like a rugby player. If there's two things that do it for me, its men in suits and rugby players :P
I figured out from the odd 'hello' that he had a London accent and was therefore ....English, shock horror :D Well this was flirting ammo for me especially with the six nations going on. I would flirt and tease him rotten about how Wales beat the English haha. But he loved it :)

During one lunch hour I was waiting for the bus into town. As I got on, so did Mr P, he sat next to me and we chatted briefly. As we got close to town he asked if he could buy me lunch...Now being the logical freak I am I working this out quickly in my head. Fifteen minutes to town, find somewhere to eat, wait for food, eat food, get back to bus station and fifteen minutes journey back. There was no way I'd fit all that in without being late and getting a bollocking off my boss. So I replied I'd love to but I gota get a few things in town and maybe another time.
I got into town and said goodbye to Mr P, then wandered round town, super chuffed that I had been asked out 'for lunch' woohoo!

(You know i mentioned i'm a logical freak, well I can also be an irrational loone too)

By the time I had got home from work, I got myself into a panic. Mr P seemed really nice and I don't do nice guys. I don't know why I was thinking this. I had a few oppertunites in the past to date nice guys, who actually treated me well, would want to look after me and not get into my knickers as soon as possiable, but I always sent them packing.
Over the next week I avoided all the places I'd usually head to, to 'accidently' bump into Mr P.

1 comment:

  1. there are sex toys for women. use anyone to fulfil your sex dream until u get married

    ReplyDelete