Top Toys From TVs Tracey Cox
Loving Joy Handbag handies Fresh and funky sex toys for every personality and pocket!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

I had a dream.

After terrifyingly trying to avoid Mr P, I had a dream one night that was to change my life forever.

I don't really remember what it was I dreamed but I remember waking up and thinking I need to overcome my fear of nice guys and not let this one get away.
I got up and got ready for work, not being able to get the dream out of my head and thinking what shall I do. My heart would beat faster partly in panic but mostly in excitement. I arrived at work and had already decided I was going to ask Mr P out...tonight!

I couldn't wait. I went to see my line manager and asked if I worked my lunch hour could I finish early. She said no problem and my plan was put into action. I sat at my desk looking at the phone. I could dial his extension and ask him out now, but what do I say? I need an excuse to phone him, so I can casually ask him out in case he says no.
I made up some excuse about a set of notes I needed and that he may have in his office, knowing full well that they were right in front of me on my desk.
I dialled his extension, it rang and I heard him pick it up and say hello. My heart almost leapt out of my chest with excitement, I loved his London accent. "Hi" I said casually and went onto asking about the 'missing' notes. He apologised that he couldn't find them (bless lol) and then I took my chance. "I'm finishing work early tonight, would you like to go for a drink?" I could tell he sounded surprised but said yes he'd love too. I said about one of the pubs in town and that I'd meet him at 4.30. I had a computer course to go to at 7 and i needed to make my way there come 6.30, so we could have a drink or two first.
God when I put the phone down I was doing a silly girly scream inside and grinning from ear to ear. I'd done it, I'd asked him out. My heart almost lept out of my chest with excitement. One of the girls opposite asked what I was so happy about and I told her. She said ya kidding and I replied "nope" grinning away to myself.

The day went so slow and I couldn't wait to see him. Finally 4pm came and I said so long to the girls legged it to the toilets to make myself pretty before getting the bus into town.

I got to the pub by half past but I couldn't see Mr P there yet. Funnily I did bump into one of my ex shags 'V', he was one of the few nice people I slept with. We chatted and he introduced me to his friend. It was now about quarter to five, he was late. V asked what i was up to and did I want to join them for a drink. I told them I was waiting for a date and he was late. Just then I saw Mr P walk through the door, god I was relieved, I thought I had been stood up for a while there. I said bye to V and his mate and walked over to Mr P, he looked so handsome in his suit. God I was so nervous and shy looking back. He apologised for being late, bought me a drink and we went over to a booth with a table and sat opposite each other.

We talked and talked, we had not really had a proper conversation before, just chit chat. He made me laugh and we really hit it off, the conversation just flowed. I thought he was amazing :) In fact we were getting on so well that I decided not to bother going to the computer course and stay where I was. There was no way I could leave now, I wanted to stay here forever, watching his lips as he talked, telling me how beautiful I was.
The next two hours flew by and I really had to leave now to get home. My dad normally picked me up from collage, but I had called him and said to meet me by the pub and I made some excuse that I had to pop to the cash point opposite. He'd have a right go at me for missing collage.
Mr P said he'd walk me outside. It was dark and cold as we stood in the doorway, so he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I tilted my head upwards and he lent down and kissed me. His lips were as soft as they looked and his tongue gently brushed my lips. *sigh* He was gorgeous.
We broke away and sighed again as I said my dad would be here soon, but as I turned my head to look, oh my god, dad was parked opposite. "Shit" I said I gota go. We kissed quickly then said goodbye before I ran across the road to dads car.
I jumped in and said "Hi, was bursting for the loo so popped into the pub, you ok" He obviously hadn't noticed his daughter kissing some man and replied yeah good, lets get you home".

No comments:

Post a Comment