Top Toys From TVs Tracey Cox
Loving Joy Handbag handies Fresh and funky sex toys for every personality and pocket!

Friday 5 March 2010

Ooo a freebie to review from Lovehoney!


I surprisingly got an email yesterday, saying that LoveHoney were sending me a product to review. This is what turned up in the post this morning. Earthly Body Naked in the Woods 3-in-1 Massage Candle.
I have fancied trying one of these candles for a while now. I have opened it up and it smells lovely. Reminds me of our trips to the Spa at Center Parcs. Anyway I am going to give it a try tonight. Mr Puppies has had a stressful week so i'm going to jump him in the shower later, then take him to the bedroom and pour some of the scented oil on him and give him a massage. You never know, he might return the favour ;)
I will post a link to my Lovehoney review soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment